Ole Has to Go!

MyTeamForum
Site Admin

Ole Has to Go!

Post by MyTeamForum » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:13 pm

I’m a fan of Ole, and truly wished he was going to be the answer for United. He had an amazing start helping us believe we had a chance to achieve top 4 and qualify for Champions league during 2018/19 season. But near the end, he was given names the permanent coach, and we crumbled at the end drawing against Huddersfield and losing to Cardiff. Unfortunately these were two winnable games, but with overplaying the same lineup, we lost and let that slip away.

I know that was a couple of years ago now, but this is. Teen with Ole. He continues to come close, getting us near the final, or qualification etc, then bottles it. He either over extends the players using the same squad which eventually falls apart with injuries, or throws out lineup against Leipzig that is unable to defend or attack as he tried to fill the midfield with defenders who couldn’t move the ball forward.

I wish he was the answer, but he continues to make poor decisions (keeping fred on against PSG when we all saw a red coming), questionable tactics, and possibly not being able to command the dressing room.

What does everyone think, is it time for Ole to go? Or will he grow into the role?

StrategicERP

Re: Ole Has to Go!

Post by StrategicERP » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:04 am

Yeah, my point of view on this topic is quite similar to yours! He should retire from his position

Code: Select all

StrategicERP 
is a ERP & CRM Software Plaftform

Return to “Manchester United”