I suggest training on edgeville men with RuneScape

wfuuopy

I suggest training on edgeville men with RuneScape

Post by wfuuopy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:39 pm

There is no trade limit so if you got a friend that wants to help you out he could. Combat-wise, I suggest becoming 40 in most melee + scope to get a start before getting membership. 1. Is transferring money from a friend's account against the principles? 2. How should I go about coaching melee and range? Currently I'm using iron arrows on cows in lumby using safespots. No it is not, they removed the trade limit, it is exactly the exact same as before.

I suggest training on edgeville men with melee untill you receive a sling, it's like a slingshot with unlimited ammo, get increased defence first so that you can train at better places (cockroaches, spiders ) Uhh I know exactly what a sling is, you can get it out of cows also. 2nd cow kill got a sling, 1st kill is an air personnel. And questing can be a issue, I SUCK at questing. I have no idea which quests to perform, and when they're really long, I get bored really easily. So essentially questing for full rune armor and melee training are my only issues.

Hey I need help!!! What is the best armour which can benefit me when training this skill(s). Please leave replies on any abilities you would want to inform me about and also the armour suited to my skill level! You can't just turn money into more cash. Only do herby runs, train profitable skills like hunter, fletch yew longs, anything similar. Someone mentioned 99 fishing, that would probably do it, just be certain you fish rocktail 90-99. Hell yes you can, however it is slow and a very long road, based on where you begin and how committed you can you turn 1gp into 1B in time.

The way I would do it though now you have 15M is buy something which pops up and down in price but which is caught at the bottom by its own alch value; now you don't want to take large risks with your pool of cash but building it slowly and 15M which is a good amount will gain you about 400k gain on every cycle of green chaps for example. Since they don't drop below 2200 for very long because they've got an alch worth of 2380 you can purchase in 2200-2250 and market for 2300-2350.

It is not the speediest method out there but it is consistent, if you are a member you may visit more exotic things such as black chaps, buying at 5400 and selling at 6000+ however if you do not time it well you can wind up holding inventory for a little while. Stay away from red dragonhide, it doesn't sell well and avoid seeds like they're the plague, I have lost a complete fortune . They key is to visit the 180 day chart and look at what bounces constantly between two points and purchase and sell until they reach themit takes a while but in time it is possible to create great gains of 1-2M everyday. . .do a few slayer or woodcutting in the exact same time so you are not wasting time.

Want to learn more about RuneScape at https://www.rsgoldfast.com

Return to “General Discussion”